Thursday, June 26, 2014

Teaser of Upcoming Posts

Summer's here, my mind is clear, and I'm stirring up some blog posts for the next few weeks.  I've been at Teachers College Reading and Writing Project this week working on Information Writing, studying new middle school Units of Study, and learning from the best.  I can't wait to slow down and share it all with you.

Here is a teaser of some posts that I'm brewing:
Photo Credits to Heinemann 

  • A Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Roadmap to guide you through the new Units of Study 
  • A review and summary of my newest professional read, Uncommon Core by Michael Smith, Jeffrey Wilhelm and Deborah Appleman
  • Some thoughts about scaffolds and supports to guide all learners to move their writing forward from a session with Ali Marron 
  • Thinking through writing partners and information writing from my session with Mary Ehrenworth 
  • ...and a few other musings sandwiched in-between... 
Have a great weekend and happy summer!  




No comments:

Post a Comment